Prog and Other enjoyable music

Sunday, August 26, 2007

=P

Hey Guys, I realize I've not posted in quite a long time, 2 months in fact... I found it hard to continue after all of the lost posts and was having a hard time just figuring out what was going on. I think I'm about ready to start this baby back up, with a little more leeway on musical tastes, while still prog based. I've still got 3 milk crates full of vinyls sitting next to me (dominated by dawg music, jazz and the like) so start requesting and I'll start upping. Thanks to all of those who helped in past times =)

IM BACK!~! =D

1 Comments:

  • Dawg music! I don't know if you have The David Grisman Quintet LP that was called something like, Grisman '80. Came out on Warner Bros. and featured Mark O'Connor. I've been looking for that one for ages!

    Dave

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home