Prog and Other enjoyable music

Friday, July 04, 2008

moe. - Wormwood REUP


I just wrote a nice long writeup of this in February, so I'm not gonna waste my time =/
Fantastic crossover album from prog to jam, with some nice improvisation as well as jazzy and rock(y?) rhythms and beats. worth a listen, if you like all or some of it, it might open you up to a whole bunch of music =D

Just a few more reups to do (I'm not reupping everything, just things people have actually asked me to) and then I'll begin posting new albums with new, longer write ups. (I might even rip some vinyls if I find something good ;-) )
-Tehan

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger TehAngryMonkey, at 11:47 PM  

  • very nice blog, thank you for all the labor

    By Blogger bilge, at 9:02 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home