Prog and Other enjoyable music

Friday, July 04, 2008

Supertramp - Crime of The Century REUP


Just a quick post before i go to bed =) .
This is still my favorite Supertramp album (not that they've released a new album since I originally posted this) and is definitely an album worth listening to. Every song in this album fits, and thats something that a number of bands struggle with, especially on a more "mainstream" album like this. It has the "poppiness" and song structure as a regular non prog album, ie, relatively short, concise songs with lyrics and a chorus, etc, but it makes sense as a prog album. It feels right, and thats not something that comes around everyday. Anyway, if what I just wrote makes any sense whatsoever (I am a bit tired, so it may not) or even if it doesn't, this album is definitely worth a download...

3 Comments:

  • http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/7133195/crime_of_the_century.rar

    By Blogger TehAngryMonkey, at 11:35 PM  

  • Thank you for your great work!

    ..::New Feature::..

    PNF Blogwatch beta

    Discover the latest posts from your favorite music blogs at one place!!

    http://www.prognotfrog.com/blogwatch2

    check it out!

    cheers! :)

    By Blogger Munju, at 8:51 PM  

  • I must say this album was a good one, but I can't help but bundle my praise towards "Even in the Quietest Moments" and "Breakfast in America". These two in my heart were the true fusing of Supertramp. What a great band! :~)

    By Blogger Ian Narcisi, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home